- Handle and Process Orders based on customer’s requirements
- Coordinate and communicate customer’s requirement with related parties and provide timely proposals and solutions to customers.
- Manage outgoing and incoming shipment processes and ensure proper shipment and distribution of materials to meet customers’ delivery expectation.
- Coordinate with external transporter in meeting delivery schedule
- Generate delivery order / pick list / Invoice
- Monitors schedules and coordinates with transporter to resolve issues that impact customer delivery dates.
- Assist in discrepancy investigation on material, quantity, location, etc.
- Handle customer’s complaint or issues, if any.
- Perform timely filing and documentation process
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor.
Interested candidate, please kindly POST YOUR RESUME to us or send your resume to email@example.com. Please attached a recent photo and indicate your last drawn salary, expected salary and reason of leaving in the resume.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.